|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO / SGS / RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50kg|
|Packaging Details:||Exporting Wooden Case|
|Delivery Time:||10 - 15 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||550T Per Month|
|Application:||RF MRI Installation Project||Width:||1320mm|
|Material:||Red Copper||Cu (Min):||99.90%|
|Alloy Or Not:||Non-alloy||Color:||Red Copper|
|Package:||In Roll And In Wooden Cases||PRICE TERM:||FOB|
|Service:||Professional Certificate||Area Weight:||915|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 Days||Adhesive:||Non|
3oz Insulated Copper Foil,
MRI Wall ED Copper Foil,
3oz ED Copper Foil
Copper Foil Shielding Features:
1. Lightweight (compared with other shielding materials)
2. Copper with 1320mm width or wider , can be more easy to install, especially for roofing, wall and floor.
3. Can be used with either a monolithic RF Floor (moisture resistance) or a modular RF Floor.
4. Copper Serves as an eddy current shield for EMI Protection.
5. RF shielding for MRI rooms is necessary to prevent RF noise from entering into the MRI scanner and distorting the image. The three main types of shielding used for MRIs are copper, steel, and aluminum. Copper is generally considered the best shielding for MRI rooms.
|Quality Items||General Technical Terms|
|Area Weight g/m2||585±25||915±45||1220±60||1525±75||1525±75|
Quality of electrical resistivity
Copper Foil Application:
ED Shielding Copper Foils with High Elongation and High Tensile Strength, can be used in many areas. We can provide the specific single-matte, double-matte, and double-shiny ED Copper for the Li-ion Battery. And we can also offer 2oz to 6oz ( nominal thickness 70um to 210um) Shielded ED Copper Foils used for shielding of electric products, especially as transformer, cable, mobile phone, computer, mechanical treatment, and aerospace. What is more, HTE (high temperature elongation) from 1/2oz to 2oz thickness copper foil and VLP-HTE-HF( very-low-profile, high temperature elongation, and heavy ED Copper Foils, used in PCB, which the max dimension is 1295mm x 2450mm.